Frequently Asked Questions
- How are patterns delivered?
- You can use automatic download. After you place your order,
you will be redirected to a page with a download link. This may take a
few seconds so don't close the page too soon. Detailed instructions can
be found here or by clicking on the
- How do I pay for the patterns?
- Secure payments are made through PayPal. Your credit card or bank
account information is never passed on to Quilters Niche.
- Can I pay by e-check?
- Yes, but there may be a delay of several days as PayPal
does not pass on the information to me until the check has cleared. If
you are in a hurry, you can send me an email and I'll send the patterns
- What formats are included with the patterns?
- All popular quilting formats are included in each zip file. The formats available are listed on the website for
- There are some embroidery patterns that I like that are not available in my
preferred format. Is it possible to get them in another format?
- Ebroidery formats often depend on hoop and design sizes. I can convert most patterns to other formats within a day or so.
Just send an email with your request and indicate how soon you need them.
- Do you accept requests for special design?
- Definitely. Special requests are always welcome. They inspire me. Just send me an
email with as many details as possible, including size and how soon you need
it Also indicate if this is a request for a pattern you definitely
need or just a suggestion for something you would like to see in the future.
- How much do special requests cost?
- The price for special request falls in the same range as all my other
patterns as long as I can post the design on my website and it will appeal to other
- Do your patterns include a DXF or WMF file?
- All patterns include either a WMF or PDF. The WMF can be opened in Paint
or edited in Autosketch.
- I am making a quilt with Walt Disney pictures. Can you digitize
one of the Disney characters?
- Sorry, I cannot make a pattern of anything that is copyrighted,
such as Disney, Coca Cola, etc.
- Can I make changes to the patterns I buy from you?
- You can alter my patterns to suit your own quilts or those you quilt for
your customers. You cannot copy, share, or sell my patterns, either as is or
in modified form. If you intend to mass produce and sell quilts
(Internet, fairs, E-Bay, shops, etc) you will need express permission
to do so if you use my patterns. Please respect the copyright of all
- What Browser do you recommend?
- I tested the website in different browsers, but if you experience
problems, I recommend you use Internet Explorer.